Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) national emergency, we have enabled SmarttRemote Virtual appointments for our existing patients.
The SmarttRemote Virtual Appointment is a virtual one-on-one office visit through the patient’s computer or mobile device with the doctor.These visits are convenient and allow for less time in the waiting room.
When do I request this service?
- You are an existing patient.
- It is difficult for you to travel to the doctor’s office.
- You feel like you should probably see the doctor, but cannot get a timely appointment.
- There is concern that you may be contagious and need to see the doctor.
- You have a routine follow-up visit needed that can be done through this service.
What are the patient device requirements?
• Android: Requires Android 5 and up.
• iOS: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Computer, Operating System & Browser:
- Windows: Windows 7 or later version
- Mac: Mac OS X with MacOS 10.10 (Yosemite) or later version
- Processor 4 Ghz RAM
- Windows: IE11+, Firefox, Chrome, Safari5+, Opera12+
- Mac: Safari5+, Firefox, Chrome
- iOS: Safari5+, Chrome
- Equipped with speaker and video
For video calling: 2 Megabytes Mbps (up/down)
For your scheduled appointment, you will receive a link via text or email to join the session at your scheduled time. To request a SmarttRemote visit, just call 317-872-4545.